» Non-Registered Users
You are seeing this module because you are showing as an unregistered user
- have you forgotten to log in?
As an unregistered user
, you may view and post in the general forums (where applicable); however all posts you make are "moderated"
(i.e. placed into a moderation queue to be approved) before they are visible on the site. Please, therefore, refrain from posting duplicate posts as these will simply be deleted.
This also applies to those of you that have registered, but have not yet validated your email address
. Please check your email inbox for an email that was sent by this site, and either click on the link provided therein, or copy and paste the link into your browser address bar. Until such time as you have verified your registration, you will have the same privileges as an unregistered user.
If you have not received your confirmation/validation email, please use our Contact Us
form to request us to resend your validation details.
The term FraudWatchers.Org or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website. The website is currently hosted in Florida, USA and all regional, state and national laws apply with regard to the technical aspects of server hosting. We hereby absolve the hosting service company (GoDaddy) of any and all legal liability in terms of content and management of the FraudWatchers.Org website. Our present postal address is based in Bulgaria, in the Europe Union and is available upon request. Legal jurisdiction regarding content of this website will be governed by Bulgarian law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Direct linking to any part of this site (including 'hot' linking'), especially graphics either contained within posts/articles or stand-alone, with the intention of drawing bandwidth from the service provider, is strictly prohibited.
- Reproduction of articles, posts, news items, and/or linking to same through a URL link is welcomed providing acknowledgement of both the author and Fraudwatchers.Org is given, and the context within which the original material was published remains intact. Reproduction and publication of such material is strictly prohibited if such is made with the intent to mislead or deceive.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the current hosting location of the website.
FraudWatchers.Org is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FraudWatchers.Org may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2005.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as location and languages
- other information that may be relevant to any surveys and/or offers
We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new alerts, special or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will only contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please use our Contact Us enquiry form. We will, as promptly as possible, correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. FraudWatchers.Org makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Any advice or information received through the medium of this website or its content should not be relied upon as being correct or accurate. It is your obligation to verify independently such matters from primary sources of information and by taking specific professional advice and counsel. You must not place reliance upon FraudWatchers Org to do this on your, or anyone's, behalf.
To the extent permitted by law, FraudWatchers.Org excludes all liability in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits and wasted time) incurred or suffered arising directly or indirectly in connection with this website and its content including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this website, its content or associated services or due to any unavailability of part or all of the website or any content or associated services.
This website contains material submitted and created by third parties that have no association or affiliation with the administration or management of FraudWatchers.Org. FraudWatchers.Org excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and FraudWatchers.Org takes no responsibility for such material.
In no event will FraudWatchers.Org be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FraudWatchers.Org. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FraudWatchers.Org takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Visitors: 48158, Last Visitor was Guest
at Today - 19:59.
Page Created at 25 November 2005 - 09:34, Last Modified
: 17 May 2008 - 13:07.