From: Mr. Moss Frank <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2010
Subject: CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME?
Peace be unto you this day and I do hope this letter meet you in good condition of health, I have tried severally to contact you, but all to no avail, I was able to contact you now through National Identity Commission, this letter with its content is of benefit to you, and I want you to feel free and read the letter very carefully.
My name is Mr. Moss Frank; an American and a successful business tycoon, I am currently in the United Kingdom receiving treatment for my cancerous ailment at the Barnet General Hospital, North London. I am a dying man who has decided to donate what l have to you and to the displaced and distressed people in Haiti.
I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer for about two years. I own an import/export company which is operated in the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia and in United States of America.
I have been touched by God to donate to you and to the displaced and distressed people in Haiti for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my hard earned funds ungodly since my wife is late and I have no kids to inherit them. I have made a New year resolution to give all I have to the less privileged.
I will be going in for an operation in less than 14 days and I want to bequeath to you the sum of $10,725,000.00 United States Dollars in my Bank Account here in the United Kingdom for the support of the motherless, less
privilege, assistance for the widows and the displaced and distressed people in Haiti.
You would be entitled to 30% of the funds in my Bank Account here in the United Kingdom. The remaining 70% should be used to help the motherless, less privilege, assistance for the widows and the displaced and distressed people in Haiti.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status, this is my contact private e-mail: email@example.com
I therefore advise that you should contact me back to notify me that you have receive this e-mail, and please include your telephone number and your complete name(s) in your e-mail to me.
I await your swift respond to this e-mail, until then do have a nice day and my regards to you and your family.
God bless you.
Mr. Moss Frank