from Udehkwaski Usgt.George <email@example.com>
date Sat, Oct 24, 2009
subject FROM: Sgt. George Udehkwaski.
MynameisSgt.George Udehkwaski;I am an American soldier,I am servingin the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we arebeing attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.
We managed to movefunds belonging to Saddam Hussein Family. The total amount is US$8 Milliondollars in cash, mostly 100-dollar bills. We want to move this money toyou,so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.Youcan go to this web link to read about events that took place there:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stmWe
will take 70%, my partner and I. You take the other 30%.
No stringsattached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier company in shipping the money out in two large silver boxes, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will sendyou the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trustand that will assist us.
Can I trust you?
When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details.