Kindly confirm below the list of scumbugs if true or not.
Global Welfare and Child Development.
32b Portland Place , London
W1N 2 SAT, UK .
1) Dear Applicant
Regarding your mail you should read the information of UK requirements below
Interested applicants putting in for the 2008 Conference on Child Welfare and Development Strategies (CWDS) are expected to reach us with the following documents,
A) Your Group Names (if any).
B) Delegate/s Back and front page of your 6(six) months valid traveling passport, (if any).
C) Delegate/s information
D) Organization abstract which must reach us 2 weeks before the conference program.
You will send this requirements information to the UK Immigration for the processing of your conference visa
With this email id email@example.com
London conference Secretary.
(They posted several jobs open for NZ and once you apply they will send your this)
N O T I C E O F E M P L O Y M E N T
This is to confirm our offer of employment to you in our company starting Feb. 5 2009
And will end on Feb. 5 2012 under the following terms and conditions:
1. You will assume the position of Candy Packers and will discharge the
functions And responsibilities of said position.
2. You will discharge duties in Whrinaki New Zealand and you will be reporting
3. Your total compensation will be at hourly rate of $8.50 N.Z + Over Time
4. You will report for work six days a week, with minimum of (8) hours per day
And maximum of (12) hours per day depending on the need of your services.
5. Your contract will be for a period of Three Years, Which shall be accumulated Based on the total number of hours or days, which completes a Three Yearsemployment period of a worker under normal circumstances.
6. As Full time employee, you will be entitled to the benefits expressly providedBy the law and benefits by the company to its regular employees.
7. The company may terminate this probationary employment anytime, shouldyou fail to meet and follow the Company Performance Standard and its
Code of Discipline.
If you are amenable to the above terms and conditions, Kindly send to us through Fax the
Fax Number: 64-9-353-1821
On or Before November 5 , 2008
Copy of your Cv/Resume with photo
Copy of your Certificate of Live Birth
Copy of your Employment Certificate
Copy of you High school or College Diploma
Copy of your Deposit Slip Receipt / Fee for Authentication of
Your employment Document worth $ 168 N.Z or 5400 Philippine Currency you can
Make the fee through any Union Bank Philippine Branch, to our Philippine Account
Account Name: Leonard Baylen Account Number:109450649593 , after we furnish
The Process of your Employment Documents here we will deliver a Postal Mail with a
Copy of your Work Visa Application , Job contract and Employment Instructions
Other expenses Such as Visa, Air Fare Ticket, Travel Airport Tax, Training Fee, Will be cover the full Cost by the Company.
Welcome to the organization and we look forward to a mutually beneficial working relationship.
Very Truly yours
Timber Manpower Co.
Appreciate your highly assistance so i can warned those who seek jobs and applying under timber manpower.