They offered me and my friend’s job in Oslo, Norway and took 3400 Euro each in November 2005 and never gave a job till now or never got the refund. I gave them money which I took from the bank as a loan and now the bank loan with interest is around 7000 Euro.
They have cheated hundreds and thousands of people like me. They took money from people in INDIA, SAUDI ARABIA, OMAN, and KUWAIT for the same job offer and never gave a job.
I hope some day a law enforcement agency will bring this people to justice.
I am attaching the offer letter which they send me in 2005 below.
PRELIMINARY CONFIRMATION OF THE EMPLOYMENT OFFER (PCEO)
NON NEGOTIABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE
Issued to : <removed>
Issued on : 04.11.05 15:40 PM TORONTO CANADA PCEO No.: ASIA/EMP/NORWAY B 2415/06 Applied for : STAFF NURSE Country : NORWAY City : OSLO Monthly Salary : EURO 3900.00 (After Tax) Terms of Contract : 24 MONTHS Issued by : Ms.LORI MARTIN
Chief of Department of Assessment
GLOBAL EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS
GEC HQ, TORONTO, CANADA
Tel/Fax: + 1 514-370-9047
Authorized Contact Person : Mr. Johnathan Charles
GEC ASIAN AFFAIRS CHIEF
GEC ASIA BANGKOK, THAILAND
Tel : + 66 411 41087
This is to bring into your kind attention that GEC, upon the consultation with the employer in NORWAY and concerned NURSING COUNCIL, has decided to issue
Preliminary Confirmation of Employment Offer for the position of STAFF NURSE
(SN) in OSLO, NORWAY .
The decision is solely based on the basic information provided by you.
You are requested to contact Mr. Johnathan Charles (GEC ASIAN AFFAIRS) for further procedures of procession of documents.
Your duties and Responsibilities will be:
* To receive nursing report from staff on previous duty along with patient allocation for the duration of the placement in accordance with policies and procedures of the client.
* to inform allocated patients of name and status. Assesses health status of allocated patients, attends to immediate needs and identifies potential problems.
* to plan individual care in conjunction with Nurse Unit Manager, patient and medical officer.
* to request advice regarding function and use of equipment with which she or he is unfamiliar and the location of emergency equipment and policies.
* to implement nursing care plan according to set priorities, performing procedures in accordance with Client policy.
* to maintain a high standard of patient care to assist in meeting the physical and psychological needs of allocated patients and non-allocated patients as appropriate.
* to prepare allocated patient for surgery or ordered treatment as required.
Provides patients with relevant information as appropriate. Assists in patient teaching prior to surgery or treatment that is pertinent to post-operative treatment period.
* to adhere to orders of medical officers, Nurse Unit Manager and/or Associate Nurse Unit Manager in following post-operative or post-treatment orders.
Performs nursing activities related to the prevention of complications, health teaching and self care as appropriate.
* to follow Client policies related to patient, visitor, staff and environmental safety. Maintains knowledge and expertise in practice of all emergency/resuscitation procedures. Follows Client policies in the event of an accident or emergency. Completes incident form (in accordance with Client
policy) providing information which is legible, accurate and signed and given to the Nurse Unit Manager or Associate Nurse Unit Manager.
* to maintain frequent evaluation of health status of allocated patients. to obtain advice from Nurse Unit Manager and/or Associate Nurse Unit Manager if health problems are anticipated or identified.
* to maintain documentation related to patient care that is accurate, legible and current, and adheres to legal requirements and Client policy.
* to adhere to medical officers orders, Nurse Unit Manager and/or Associate Nurse Unit Manager directions and Client policy and state regulations regarding the checking, administration and documentation of drugs.
* to maintain confidentiality of patients records.
* to follow Client policy and protocol regarding infection control.
* to practice hospital economy in use of equipment and stores. Reports promptly to the Nurse Unit Manager or Associate Nurse Unit Manager the need for maintenance or replacement of equipment.
* to report health status and relevant problems of allocated patients to assigned staff prior to absence for meal breaks or other necessary absences.
* to maintain a satisfactory standard of courtesy towards patients and visitors; provides adequate explanation of patients health status to relatives or significant others as appropriate.
* to perform any other duties which may be required from time to time as necessary and/or requested by the Nurse Unit Manager and/or Associate Nurse Unit Manager.
PROCESSION FEES DETAILS:
Procession Fees of this employment opportunity is ? 3400.00 ( Euro Three Thousand and Four Hundred )** and is advance-payable during the second stage of the application.The procession fees include the government procession charges and documents handling fees.
** EFFECTING 1st OF JULY ,2005. (Applicable to all the applicants making the payment after 1.07.2005.)
Details of the Procession Fees:
Registration/Endorsement Charges (Government): Euro 1250.00 Employment Class Visa Charges: Euro 700.00 Employment Authorization/Work Permit Charges: Euro 450.00 Certification of Eligibility Charges: Euro 300.00 Communication Charges: Euro 300.00 Document Handling Charges: Euro 400.00
TOTAL : EURO 3400.00 ( Three Thousand and Four Hundred Euro)
SEE THE INSTRCUTIONS BELOW FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE PROCESSION FEES:
SECOND STAGE APPLICATION GUIDELINES DETAILS NON NEGOTIABLE
You are required to dispatch the following stated Documents For the Second Stage of Application:
? Personal information of the candidate
? Documents proving the nationality of the candidate ? Copy (2) of the valid passport (be sure to sign) ? Two recent pictures ? Copy of the educational documents ? Copy of the experience documents (if applicable) ? Copy of your character documents (if applicable) ? Copy of non-criminal background certificate (if applicable) ? Document proving the payment of the procession fees (original)
** You are eligible to include your immediate dependent family members to Norway and if you intend to include your immediate dependent family members to Norway, kindly send their basic documents along with yours. This will be helpful in minimizing the time for the procession of the documents of your immediate family members.
Kindly make the arrangement to dispatch the above-required documents to the postal address of GEC ASIA OFFICE in Bangkok, Thailand. Kindly use the COMPLETE address as shown below:
GEC Asian Affairs
Contact Person: J. Charles
PMB NO. 038
22 CENTRAL CHIDLOM TOWER, PLOENCHIT ROAD, LUMPINI, PATHUMWAN, BANGKOK 10330, THAILAND
TEL: + 66 41141087
Kindly use the following banking arrangement of GEC Asia in Thailand to remit the procession fees. GEC doesn?t accept any other form of payment. Please note that we issue full, verifiable corporate receipt with 100% money back guarantee. We send the receipt to you via. express courier upon the receipt of the documents and the procession fees. Kindly remit the procession fees by WIRE TRANSFER/ TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER/SWIFT TRANSFER only. Due to time consuming factor, we don?t accept Demand Draft, Bank Draft .
BANK: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
BRANCH: PATTAYA, THAILAND
SAVING ACCOUNT NO.: 535-2-70319-2
ACCOUNT NAME: KWANJIRA RASAMEEJAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.You are required to send the documents as mentioned in the guidelines above.
Be sure to sign on each document.
2.No action can be taken for the further procession of the documents unless procession fees is paid.
3.You MUST confirm the dispatch of documents and remittance of the payment of the procession fees by email.
4. Original PCEO will be dispatched to you by express courier along with the CORPORATE RECEIPT and 100% REFUND GUARANTEE after the payment of the procession fees.
5. You MUST strictly follow the guidelines provided by GEC if you intend to enroll. There can be no option to that.
*********** END OF PCEO *****************
NOTE: This PCEO is for the person addressed above and if you aren't the person
addressed above, you aren't eligible to read. You have received this PCEO
because you requested for the application for the position of Staff Nurse in
Norway. If you have further questions, kindly address to Mr. JOHNATHAN CHARLES
by email: email@example.com
KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL.