NIGERIA AGIP OIL COMPANY
Mile 4, Ikwere Road, Agip Estate,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria.
4th September 2012
To confirm the recent screening process, which was conducted by the Head Human Resources Department of Nigeria Agip Oil Company, we are
pleased to offer you an initial position as the:
POSITION: RIG SUPERINTENDENT
JOB LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA.
STARTING DATE: 30th October 2012 on this date, you are to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human Resources Department, where you will be provided with packet containing information on Nigeria Agip Oil Company. Benefits, facilities and services as well to attend an orientation program before job commencement.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
• Salary: Monthly Net starting salary of 12,000 (USD) exclusive of
any taxation. All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in
Nigeria shall be 90% paid into an offshore account to be provided by
employee with the remaining 10% paid locally in Nigeria. This is in
line with the Nigeria Expatriate Employment Statutory Law.
• Multi rig Management, reporting to the Operations Manager.
• Management of Rig Managers and relevant indirect reports including contractors.
• Solving of complex problems with client and company focus.
• Reviewing Rig performance, developing and enhancing Rig Specifications.
• Health & Safety - demonstrated leadership in HSE, adhering to company policies and procedures, ensuring HSE compliance from all subordinates, conducting regular inspections of rigs.
• Record maintenance, reporting, scheduling rig movements.
• Continuous reviewing of procedures.
Performance Bonuses: Up to Ten percent of your annual net salary, paid quarterly by your choice of cheque or direct deposit.
• Rotation: 28/28
• Contract Duration: 2 Year (Renewable)
1. Work permit/Visa: All International Applicant should note that their Work permit will be secured from the Home office of the Nigeria Immigration Service here in Nigeria for every applicant coming from outside Nigeria.
2. Flight Ticket: Your flight ticket shall also be sent to you, a week before your departure. You are to provide a working and valid
postal address where your ticket shall be delivered through a courier service agent, inclusive of the Hardcopy of your Offer Letter. All flight shall be by business class on each rotation.
3. Accommodation: Nigeria Agip Oil Company Provides accommodation to all foreign nationals at the Agip estate located in Port-Harcourt.
Employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the general
staff canteen. Dietary options, customized cooks and dieticians are available options.
4. Orientation Program: Candidates are advice to arrive a week
before job commencement date in order to attend the orientation
seminar. Note there will no be further interview as your appointment is basically on the information, which you have provided on your resume before screening. There will be a routine check of your credentials on arrival by the Human Resource Department to confirm validity.
5. Reimbursement: All expenses you incurred during the period of processing your visa application will be reimbursed by Nigeria Agip
Oil Company before you embark on your journey. The First month upfront salaries shall be paid in
advance before employee embark on journey to assume duty to enable you
take care of pressing needs at your home country.
6. Safety and Security: Safety and Security of personnel
(Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and communities are no
small issues and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Company Sector. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.
7. Medical Insurance: Expatriate Employees must secure a comprehensive Nigeria Medical Expatriate Insurance Policy Coverage for the time of contract. This is a requisite for expatriates coming into Nigeria to take up employment in line with Nigeria Expatriate Employment Statutory Law.
8. Communication and Internet Facilities: Laptop Computer, Intel
Pentium M Processor, 1 GB RAM, 48XCD-RW, 20GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive,
Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 86K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software's. 24 hours Internet access is also available. The company will also provide the employee with one land line phone at home and one mobile phone both will have a reasonable credit amount each month.
9. Allowance/Entitlements: Hazard/Inconveniences: $3000.00
(Quarterly), House & Furnishings: $ 4,500.00 (Yearly), Entertainment &
Recreation: $1000.00(quarterly), Travel & Events: $3200.00(quarterly)
10. Tax: All taxes including salary tax will be covered and paid by Nigeria Agip Oil Company.
MR RICK WHITE.
HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Originally Posted by donjuandemichael
I received and email with the same phone number. The fellows name was "John White" LOL!!!